2014-01-16

NEW STAFF


Lately I bought some new clothing staff: pastel pink jacket, black&white dress, leather boots and sunglasses. The biggest problem I had with shoes - I needed them badly and couldn't found the pair which would suited me completely. I like when boots reaches a little above the ankles, are slightly pointed and of course comfortable on a solid heel. I hoped to find them on sale, but I guess I'm lucky to found them anyway...even though I payed regular price, they wasn't expensive :)
As for the jacket, I liked two - one was dark green from River Island  and the second which I bought from Stradivarius. Pastels are cheerful and so perfect for dark, wet weather :)
It's nice when all new clothes match each other and make cool set!

Below are the photos which I came across yesterday looking through an old magazine, with two beautiful polish models: #Emilia Nawarecka and #Maria Loks - they looks cool, isn't it?
 
I found these pics looking through old magazines and I love them <3
shoes - Reserved / jacket - stradivarius / sunglasses - parfios / dress - NN store

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to all you guys who left comment under this post - I've tested new comment system and it did't work well for me. I lost many of your nice comments :<

    Przepraszam osoby które poświęciły czas i zostawiły komentarz pod tym postem - testowałam nowy system komentarzy, który niestety w moim przypadku się nie sprawdził... Wszystkie komentarze z pod tego posta przepadła :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jacket !

    Follow me now on GFC and/or BlogLovin', I always follow back :) ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading, commenting and thanks to all the people who have joined me <3

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, poświęcony czas i obserwację <3