2014-01-21

AND THE WINTER CAME...




My ability to write something reasonable lies deep under the snow.  I badly need some inspiration - help me who can! Ok, I will just write some very meaningless words and maybe go back to play with my favourite winter toy...snow, haha.

I'm crazy about my hair a little bit (or even not so little)...I want them to be long, but unfortunatly they like to be short :(. About 3 weeks ago I heard that there is awesome medicine for  their growing: yeast. Every morning, before breakfast you need to crushed them in a cup, pour boiling (boiling!!!) water, leaving undercover to make it cool a little and you drink it. And so on for a month, then monthly break. Yeah - taste like shit (not that I tried, just guessing :/), but after 3 weeks drinking I must say it works!
Not that I stopped thinking about extensions...but really good hair are so expensive!

Ok - for some time I will stay with yeast and we will see :)


 winter jacket - cropp / jeans, shawl - thecitynation.com / hat - Stradivarius / glasses - parfios / shoes - reserved / bag - NN

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to all you guys who left comment under this post - I've tested new comment system and it did't work well for me. I lost many of your nice comments :<

    Przepraszam osoby które poświęciły czas i zostawiły komentarz pod tym postem - testowałam nowy system komentarzy, który niestety w moim przypadku się nie sprawdził... Większość komentarzy z pod tego posta przepadła :<

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading, commenting and thanks to all the people who have joined me <3

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, poświęcony czas i obserwację <3