2013-09-27

CUNTIE

It so cold that I want to start to wear winter jackets... but I have so many nice cardigans and jackets for autumn...and it's only September! But I can't make myself not to wear winter cap :) I was on short walk with my husband - and I hope you like the photos cause still I'm not satisfied by them...it's not easy to pose, models have a hard job...

Jest tak strasznie zimno , że mam ochotę nosić kurtki zimowe... ale w mojej szafie jest dużo fajnych swetrów, marynarek i kurtek na jesień ...no i w końcu jest dopiero wrzesień! Ale zimowa czapka musi być - jestem zarzluch :) Byłam na spacerku z moim mężem - i mam nadzieję, że zdjęcia są znośne, ciągle boli mnie ich jakość :/ ... no i muszę stwierdzić, że praca modela nie jest łatwa...











blouse-atmosphere/ pants-NN/hat- DeeZee.pl/jacket- zara/ shoes- allegro(ania_07)
bluzka-atmosphere/spodnie-NN/czapka-DeeZee/marynarka-zara/buty-allegro(ania_07)

10 comments:

  1. Great look :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know,
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the surroundings.. it a shame the is nothing like that near my house :/ :)
    kisses

    theblueeyedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pięknie ;)
    Follow!
    www.madeleine-mode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Podoba mi się ta czapa! :) Super wyglądasz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetna stylizacja, bardzo w moim stylu. Zauroczyłaś mnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the nice comments on my blog. it really means a lot for me :* and yes, my wishes came true.
    kisses

    theblueeyedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. spodnie są rewelacyjne, właśnie takich szukam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. całość ogromnie mi się podoba! masz świetny styl - obserwuję!
    p.s. jeśli masz ochotę zobaczyć trzy siostry to zapraszamy:)

    www.stylishsideoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pants!!!

    LG
    Amandine
    www.lesberlinettes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading, commenting and thanks to all the people who have joined me <3

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, poświęcony czas i obserwację <3