2013-03-06

WILD DRESS

Still waiting for the spring I found light dress, which I will wear in the spring and summer, but I can start right now :) With this I wear warm aviator jacket which I have from previous seasons - I think most of us can find something similar in our wardrobe. Light, but warm because although the sun is shining it's still cold ...

************************** 
W oczekiwaniu na wiosnę wyszperałam lekką sukienkę, którą będę nosiła wiosną i latem, a mogę zacząć już teraz :) Do tego ciepła pilotka którą nosiłam w poprzednich sezonach - myślę, że większość z nas może znaleźć podobną w swojej szafie.Zwiewnie, ale i ciepło, bo chociaż słońce świeci to można jeszcze zmarznąć...



dress/sukienka - atmosphere
jacket/kurtka - C&A
shoes/buty - allegro

1 comment:

Thank YOU for reading, commenting and thanks to all the people who have joined me <3

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, poświęcony czas i obserwację <3