2014-05-24

PIX FROM NEW YORK










Discovering Central Park:













New York is not only Statue of Liberty, Times Square or very high beautifully modern buildings...In the center of that is a peaceful beautiful Park where people can relax and spend their free time. Because in new places next to checking out the architecture I love to watch people, Central Park was my favourite spot. And it is so beautiful in May with so many flowers and blooming trees! After running the streets of that very busy city and trying to see as much as I can, half of my second day I spent lying on the grass (with a little sleep :) ) and riding rented bike. The best part of the day!




jacket - River Island / t-shirt - sheinside.com / pants - allegro.pl (old)


8 comments:

Thank YOU for reading, commenting and thanks to all the people who have joined me <3

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, poświęcony czas i obserwację <3